Phone: (712) 226-4255
Fax: (866) 233-3702
Brett P. Hall is a partner with Hall & Wingert, P.L.C., located in the Francis Building in downtown Sioux City, Iowa. Mr. Hall provides conscientious and practical legal advice to his clients in a variety of matters of law. Mr. Hall strives to work with his clients in obtaining the outcome they desire while providing advice and counsel throughout the legal process.
- Divorce & Family Law
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning & Probate Law
- Juvenile Law
- Business Law
Mr. Hall has attended training developed by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administrations (NHTSA) regarding Standardized Field Sobriety Testing (SFST). This training, used to train police officers in the detection of impaired drivers, teaches students to understand the tasks and decisions involved in identifying the intoxicated driver, OWI detection process, and the effects of OWI enforcement. It covers the three standardized field sobriety tests: 1) Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus; 2) Walk and Turn; and 3) One Leg Stand.
Further, the class instruction teaches students how to administer the three NHTSA standardized field sobriety tests, the typical clues of intoxication by alcohol, divided attention testing, and scoring protocols SFST validation studies. This education allows Mr. Hall to analyze and identify potential testing errors by police officers regarding the administration of the field sobriety tests.
- United States District Court, Northern District of Iowa
- American Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Woodbury County Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
- University of South Dakota: Bachelor of Science, Psychology
- University of South Dakota, School of Law: Juris Doctor
- CASA: Court Appointed Special Advocates
- American Red Cross
- Iowa Special Olympics